Skip to content


Our Money Advice and Guidance Service can help with all aspects of debt, budgeting and managing your money

Tips for dealing with debt

Tips to help you review, manage and deal with your debt.


Non-payment enforcement

Links to factsheets explaining how non-payment of different types of debt can be enforced. Includes Council Tax, energy bills, and rent arrears.


Debt options

If you’re in debt, we can help you navigate the options open to you.


Debt and mental health

Money worries and mental health can be connected. We can help.

Feeling lonely

There are some things we can’t advise on

We can’t advise on specific financial products, e.g. mortgages, pensions and investments – you will need to speak to an Independent Financial Advisor for the best advice on a particular product or range of products.

We can advise on all debt solutions but don’t facilitate IVAs or DMPs although we can signpost you to organisations who do.

What to do in a crisis

Charity for Civil Servants is not a crisis support charity. If you are in an emergency situation, here are some organisations that can help.

Got a question?

If you are not sure what you need or have question, contact us.

Was this helpful?

Thanks for your feedback!